Every cat deserves a fun gift from time to time. So if you’re looking for the best gifts for cats, you’ll want to check out this list of ideas.
Some of the cat gift ideas we’ve listed include:
- Delicious cat treats
- Practical food dispensers
- Exciting toys
- Grooming necessities
- Fancy fashion statements
- And more!
Whether you’re looking for a birthday gift, a holiday gift, or a spontaneous gift to show your cat you care, there’s something on this list that will make them purr with joy.
- 1. Some Lickable Cat Treats - Best Gift for Cats Overall
- 2. A Harness and Leash - Best for Outdoorsy Cats
- 3. A Basket for Their Toys - Best for Cats With Lots of Toys
- 4. A Timed Food Dispenser - Best for Cats With Busy Owners
- 5. A New Scratching Board - Best for Scratchers
- 6. A Knitted Sweater - Best for Hairless Cats
- 7. A Stylish New Collar - Best for Photogenic Cats
- 8. A Self-Cleaning Hair Brush - Best for Long-Haired Cats
- 9. A Ball Puzzle Toy - Best for Kittens
- 10. A Ball Full of Treats - Best for Treat-Loving Cats
- 11. A Catnip Kicker Toy - Best for Catnip Fans
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Thoughts
1. Some Lickable Cat Treats - Best Gift for Cats Overall
There are few things cats love more than a tasty treat! These lickable cat treats can make amazing stocking stuffers for your cat. You can feed this treat to your cat straight from the tube or put it on top of some dry food for an extra tasty meal.
2. A Harness and Leash - Best for Outdoorsy Cats
- Cat Harness with Leash, Fits Large to XL Cats: Size measuring: Neck Girth: 11" - 13.7", Chest Girth: 18.0" - 20.0". Please Measure your cat carefully...
If your cat is itching to explore the great outdoors, a harness and leash may be the perfect gift idea. Letting cats roam outdoors can be dangerous, but with a secure harness, your cat can safely enjoy the beauty of nature.
3. A Basket for Their Toys - Best for Cats With Lots of Toys
- COTTON ROPE MATERIAL: The LotFancy Storage basket is made of woven thread rope. Soft to the touch and no worries of scratching or denting walls or...
Need the perfect gift for a cat who has everything? Why not give them a place to store all of their toys? This nifty basket can help you keep all of your cat’s belongings in one place. Best of all, your cat can easily climb in and pull out a toy when they want to play.
4. A Timed Food Dispenser - Best for Cats With Busy Owners
- 🐾3L/12.7 Cups Capacity to Ensure the Freshness of Pets’ Food. Based on a thousand times of tests in our lab, the automatic cat feeder will feed...
Cats are creatures of routine, and if you’re a busy person, you may not always feed them on a consistent schedule. With this nifty gadget, you can ensure your feline friend gets their meals at the same time every day.
5. A New Scratching Board - Best for Scratchers
- Best wide scratcher product. Size:18 x 10 x 1.5 inches
If you’re looking for a gift for a cat that has everything, consider buying them a brand-new scratching post. Even if they already have one, it’s a good idea to have several in your home. Not only will a new scratching post make your cat happy, but it can file your cat’s nails and prevent unwanted scratching.
6. A Knitted Sweater - Best for Hairless Cats
Hairless cats get cold very easily, so if you’d like to help them stay nice and toasty, you’ll want to check out these stylish knitted sweaters. These sweaters are also the best gifts for cats with hypothyroidism or other conditions that make it difficult to regulate their body temperatures.
7. A Stylish New Collar - Best for Photogenic Cats
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE: Each cat collar measures adjustable 7.5" to 10.8", please measure your cat's neck girth before ordering, leave 2 fingers room when...
With these adorable collars, your cat will be the most charming feline around. This package comes with one bowtie collar and one bandana collar in several vibrant colors. They’re perfect for photoshoots, parties, or even just lounging around the house.
8. A Self-Cleaning Hair Brush - Best for Long-Haired Cats
If you’d like to give your cat the gift of a smooth and shiny coat, this self-cleaning hair brush is a practical choice. Brushing your cat’s fur can reduce the risk of hairballs, so this gift can save your cat some discomfort as well. It’s pretty easy to clean, too—just press a button, and the bristles will retract.
9. A Ball Puzzle Toy - Best for Kittens
- Stack & Sturdy Construction: This cat toy is made of ultra-strong and tear-resistant PP that stands up to crazy cat scratcher antics, a detachable...
Giving your energetic kitten the attention they need can be a challenge. So if you want to provide your kitten with plenty of entertainment, this ball puzzle toy can make a very smart gift. This creative toy can provide hours of playtime for a kitten or even a playful adult cat.
10. A Ball Full of Treats - Best for Treat-Loving Cats
This product combines two of a cat’s favorite things: treats and toys! Simply fill this ball with treats or dry kibble and roll it around. As your cat bats it across the floor, it’ll dispense tasty treats that’ll motivate them to keep playing.
11. A Catnip Kicker Toy - Best for Catnip Fans
If your cat goes bananas for catnip, this catnip kicker toy can make the perfect gift. It has a long shape, allowing your cat to grab on and kick to its heart’s content. It’s also full of catnip that’ll have your cat zooming around the house. It’s the best gift for cats who love catnip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you still need help finding the perfect cat gift ideas? We’ve provided the answers to some frequently asked questions that you might find helpful.
The best gifts for cats are treats and toys—they’re something every cat loves. For the best results, you should determine which types of treats or toys your cat likes the most before buying them a gift.
If your cat already has everything they need, you may want to go for a practical yet fun gift. Something like a new hairbrush, some cat treats, or a scratching post could be a suitable gift for the cat who has everything.
There are many great gift ideas for the holiday season. Consider giving your cat something fun and festive, like this pack of Christmas-themed catnip toys. Or, you could give your cat something that’ll keep them warm in the winter weather, such as a fuzzy blanket or a heated cat bed.
There are many types of cat toys to choose from. Here are the top ten best types of cat toys:
Treat dispensing toys
Puzzle toys for cats
Ball cat toys
Finding the best gifts for cats can be a breeze! Whether your cat needs a fun new toy or something practical, the perfect gift is out there. If any of the products on this list seemed like they’d be a good match for your cat, consider checking out the product pages and trying them for yourself.